Thursday, October 25, 2012

QUIZ 1 :)

Deaf Awareness Quiz                                                                                                                        


I thought the quiz was easy! I knew all of the answers, I feel like I retained most of the information well. I think I remembered the material because I enjoy reading it. I think For Hearing People Only  is very interesting and because of this the information stays with me. The one question I was unsure of was number four. I wasn't as interested in the history information in the beginning of the book and question four was about Adde de'l Epee. Question ten about the ILY sign being used more since WWII was a bit tricky too because I remember the book did mention a soldier flashing the ILY sign on a tank during Operation Desert Storm.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment