Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chapter 64 :)

Deaf People and Dancing!  

This has been one of the most interesting chapters to me yet! I can hear the music and I can't even tap my foot to a beat, let alone dance to it; yet people who can not even hear the music can be professional dancers! This is so amazing!!  It stuns me that "Deaf dancers feel the vibrations of the music through their bodies!"  The link below is of some Gallaudet Dancers performing a concert. It is so thrilling to watch... and their expressions are so strong which makes the dancing even better to watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5vDWzgqsIM
I think it is amazing that Deaf people can be taught to dance, I know that all people are different have different talents but to not be able to really hear the music and still become a professional dancer is soo soo amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment